Hey there!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday and lots of yummy food!  If you're like me, you dig into the Christmas decor as soon as the Thanksgiving meal dishes are cleaned and put away.  It's festive and fun. 

Decorating for Christmas with my family is something I look forward to each year.  I've been stocking up on decor items that I've gathered here and there for this season and wanted to give you a little sneak peek of our dining room table decor for the holidays.


I've picked up some fun things on Etsy and have had so much fun putting everything together.  I can't wait to share it all.  I love this time of year.  Spending time with family and friends, baking goodies and, of course, watching Christmas Vacation.....puts a big smile on my face.

I also wanted to let you know that I've listed more walnut bread boards in my shop just in time for Christmas.  If you will be ordering these for gifts, now is the time to do so in order for them to arrive in time. 

Walnut is something I only have available during the holiday months so these few listed will be it until next year.




The photo above is my new long french walnut bread board.  These are available during the holiday season.

If you'd like to order, please click here.

I'm looking forward to finishing up our Christmas decor and blogging about it soon! 

Happy Holidays!
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top