A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS....








My talented friend Kristy just finished another book.  She writes amazing mysteries and is currently trying to decide on a cover for her latest - this image (above) is my favorite, but she would like your opinion as well - visit her web page and let her know which cover you prefer.  http://www.kristystories.blogspot.com/2012/08/fighting-over-covers.html


I can't wait to read it!



I find images to be incredible tools in my line of work and I use a lot of them in my blog posts.  A picture of a room will illustrate a point 1,000 times faster than words alone.  If I were as talented as Kristy Tate, I would be able to paint a picture with my words and not have to rely so heavily on photos to send a design or color message.    So consider my handicap as you wade through my photo heavy posts and remember, I'm doing it for you!  Really.  I don't have an image addiction.  I can quit whenever I want.  Honest.....

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top