Happy Monday everyone!  I hope all you moms had as wonderful a Mother's Day as I did!
I had such a lovely day with my hubby and kids.  And they did all kinds of sweet things for me.
But the most special had to be that they told me they loved me and gave me lots of hugs.

Last week I was lucky enough to receive a wonderful little package in the mail from Daune over at Cottage In The Oaks and I was thrilled with what was inside.
I love packages like this.  Don't they just make you feel so special? 
Inside were these lovely vintage flour sack towels, available in her Etsy shop.  I absolutely love them both but I think the towel with the bicycle on it is my favorite.  It makes me smile every time I look at it.  I collect kitchen tea towels and was so excited to add these to my collection but even more excited to hang them on my kitchen island that I made from barn wood.
Aren't they so cute?  They go perfectly in our kitchen because of the neutral color and I love the gray lettering.
She was also so kind as to send me this gorgeous leather cuff/bracelet, also available in her shop.
Which says "douce reveuse" which means "tender dreamer".
Describes me perfectly, I think.  How cool is that? 

Daune sells these items, along with many others, in her Etsy shop and is graciously offering a special discount for our readers, 20% off your total purchase of anything in her shop!!  Thank you so much, Daune!  Please do check out her shop as there are many wonderful things to choose from.  Please use the discount code:  VINTAGEHOME

And be sure to also visit her blog !

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top