Recently I was on the hunt for a couple of special gifts for family members. I knew for one of them I really wanted to get a necklace with a silhouette on it. I did quite a bit of looking around but couldn't find exactly what I had in mind until I stumbled across Crafted by Kerstin on Etsy. I immediately fell in love with her designs. Her work was so beautiful I decided not only did I want to purchase one for a gift I wanted one for myself, too! She made me this lovely necklace with Lillie and Lola's silhouettes along with a brass tag stamped with each of their initials and an antique pearl. I absolutely love it and I would highly recommend this shop to anyone. Her attention to detail when drawing the silhouettes is amazing!

I asked her for a little background on how her business got started. She said she has always loved silhouettes. A few Christmas's ago, she put the silhouettes of herself, her husband and their dogs on their Christmas card. It was a hit and when her son was just a few months old, she remembered doing that and decided to somehow make a piece of jewelry for the grandmas incorporating his silhouette and that is how this all began. She had so much fun and the jewelry turned out so well that other family members were wanting Kerstin to make one for them. From there, it evolved into what it is now--a full time job from home, which she absolutely loves!




Here is Kerstin with her family:

And here are some of the other beautiful items in her shop:





We also wanted to let you all know our He Has Risen Pillow Covers are back in stock:

I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top