Today Lola is eleven months! Ahhh - how is it possible that in just one more month she will be a year old? Time just goes by too fast.  I haven't taken any "pretty" pictures lately of the girls but yesterday I figured I needed a picture of Lola seeing how she was going to be eleven months today so I brought my camera to the playground and although I didn't really get many of her alone, I did get a few ones of her and Lillie snuggling together. Oh how I love my little munchkins!


It was so sweet how protective Lillie was of Lola on this little thing!







I also wanted to say thank you all for your sweet comments and e-mails about the The Nate Show. Also we have had some people asking for the link. You can click here to see it.



 I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top