Happy Monday!  Last week my hubby purchased the contents of an old home and while a lot of it was junk, we did find a few goodies, one of which was a very cool vintage metal cart/table.  I immediately remembered seeing something similar at Pottery Barn, so, 
I was pretty happy that this was among all the junk.
We thought this was the perfect space for it.  And I thought it would be great to use as a snack or drink cart for our own kiddos or when we have guests over since this is usually the room we entertain in.  
 Another special little find was this set of glasses with a "G" on them, perfect for our family.  I almost didn't find them as they were in the bottom of a box covered in ick.  But after a couple of hand washes and a go through the dishwasher, they are like new.
The cart is metal with castors and the shelves are heavy porcelain, maybe?  I'm not really sure, but they are very heavy.  I didn't have to do anything to it other than give it a good cleaning.
We also found this cute little silver bowl that I filled with pumpkin seeds,
one of our favorite snacks.
We're just crazy about this nifty little table and think it fits in perfectly with the rest of the room.
I love little surprises like that.  What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top