I love this shot of the tulips that Jamie took!


Earlier this month Jamie made a new Roman Shades for her breakfast nook to match the one she made a couple of months ago for her kitchen. She made them out of a drop cloth and then just taped off the lines and then painted them in with some brown paint. I have to say when she first sent me a picture of them (back in November) I liked them but didn't love them. Then when we went up in December to visit I saw them in real life and LOVED them! It's funny how some things can look so much better in photographs than real life, and other things look so much better in real life than in photos. I actually think Jamie did a great job of photographing them (I took some photos back in December and wasn't happy at all with them) but still, I wish you all could see them in person because they are fabulous.












Also our "Love Is" 18x18 Pillow Cover Sets are back in stock!


And lastly, I wanted to thank you all for your e-mails and comments full of encouragement after yesterday's post. That meant so much to us. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top