I am so excited! We now have our burlap stockings available. We have two styles.
First we have the Ruffled Burlap Stocking:


 And we also have a Quilted Burlap Stocking:


We couldn't find enough of one kind of button for all of the ruffled stockings and we didn't want to offer them with different buttons and have people not know what they were getting so we are selling them without the buttons. However, you can easily stitch or glue on a couple! I did that for mine:

I have four stockings (two of each of these) on my mantel and will show you more photos once I finish decorating it.

The last few weeks here have been an absolute whirlwind. Along with all of the Dear Lillie stuff, and basketball season starting we have had lots of family in town. First Jamie was here (she was dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and is wearing a really cute cape she made), and then Jon's parents were here and then his sister, Meredith and her husband Matt! And next week we will have my family coming down for Thanksgiving!

I also finally started working a few projects for Lillie's birthday party next week. I am running quite behind so I think I am going to have to nix quite a few of the ideas I had. I will try to show you a few of the projects I am working on though, in the next post.

Oh and I almost forgot. We have some Drummer Boy Totes now available as well. 
They are only $7.95 and are great for running to the grocery store!



I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top