Our little Lola Wren will be six months old tomorrow! Where does time go? We took her out last night to take some photos of her but none of those turned out so I thought I would just share one of her from a few weeks ago. Hopefully she will cooperate this weekend and if so I will post some more photos of her next week. I forgot how fun this age was - it is so cool watching as she gets more curious about everything going on around her and wants to be involved. I think Lillie is enjoying it more and more too. In the mornings the girls and I all snuggle in bed for a while (they wake up WAY too early for me...haha) and Lillie loves to do all sorts of silly things to get Lola giggling. I am so excited to watch them grow up together.

On another note, we are excited to introduce another color for our Annistyn Scarf: Eggplant.
They are now available in our shop.


And lastly, I want to let you all know we are having a giveaway tomorrow that I am SUPER excited about. It has something to do with these little shoes:


I hope you all have a blessed Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top