YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE OUR GROWTH CHART IN OUR SHOP!




Pin It

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was nice and busy. We have been working on quite a few projects around the house as well as designing some new Dear Lillie items. We have one new item available this morning, our "give thanks" pillow cover.

Also we have spent some time this past week reviewing things and found some ways to cut shipping costs. We have now lowered all of our domestic shipping charges!


One of the new projects we have been working on here was this fun oversized ruler growth chart to measure Lillie and Lola. I saw a great tutorial on the blog 517 Creations for this that was inspired by the Pottery Barn Kids one that is sold out. I used a different font and process for ours as well as a darker stain for mine because it is in our family room which has a lot of dark tones in it. Also, I just used a sharpie instead of a paint pen because that is what I had on hand and it worked great! (The ones in our shop we use an entirely different process as they are screenprinted!)

Jon and Jason both informed me they didn't like it at all (although now they are taking it back) but I really love it! I wish I could get a picture so you could see it and the rest of the family room but I had trouble finding an angle that worked.


YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE OUR GROWTH CHART IN OUR SHOP!




Pin It




If you look closely you will see I messed up quite a few times but I am going to blame that on the fact that I was doing it with Lola in the Bjorn and she kept squealing and flailing her arms and knocking the sharpie and half of the time I was balancing it as I was writing on one side and Lillie was on the backside making her own version. Fortunately she didn't seem to mind when we hung it on my side. =)

 Sorry for the fuzzy picture, Jason took this one =)


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top