Happy Monday everyone!  I worked on a fun little project this weekend.  Last weekend when we scored the gorgeous sideboard for our dining room, we also picked up this cute table.
I am a sucker for tables and can hardly ever turn my back on them.  It needed a few minor repairs and a fresh coat of paint, as well as, a fresh coat of polyurethane on the top.  Here's how it looks now.
 I love it!  Don't worry, it isn't staying in the dining room.  It will be the perfect sewing table for making my burlap bread board bags.  Currently, I sew on the floor.  Not much fun but my sewing machine was my grandmothers and doesn't have a very long cord so I can't use the dining room table.  I'm moving it into a little corner in our bedroom where I work on projects.  Stay tuned for that project reveal soon!

I also worked on a table my dad built for me that I hadn't had a chance to work on yet.  It is going in my dining room.  It's one of my favorite pieces that he built for me because he had his name engraved underneath it.  Stay tuned for that one, too.

And last but not least....I've got more sets of bread boards listed in my Etsy shop!

Have a great day friends! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top