Hey friends!  Just a heads up on 4 more sets of bread boards being listed in my shop today.  I also wanted to let you know that because of the demand of these boards, as well as the time I spend working on large amounts of them, it was necessary to make a small increase in price from 19.99 to 25.99.   I do hope you understand.

Hubby is in the process of locating a supply of rough walnut so that I will be able to make and list my single walnut boards in the near future.  When I begin making them again, I will take special orders on different numbers or a letter placed on the front of the board.  I made one for our family with our last name initial on the front and it is so much fun!  They would make fantastic Christmas presents for someone special.

I just want to say again, how blessed I feel that you all have embraced my bread boards like you have.  They are very near and dear to my heart for several reasons and sharing them with you, in their special little package, makes me so happy.  I hope they put a smile on your face.  I am truly humbled that you love them as much as I do. 
I'm working on another item to list and I'm so excited about it.  Details coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top