Hey there!  We participated in the I Love Thrifting Day this past weekend and Hubby and I found all kinds of great things!  Check out our loot!
I'm sure most of you know by now that I LOVE anything vintage for the kitchen and I was so excited to have a friend alert me to these wonderful rolling pins!  We got the lot for only 20 bucks!  I have something fun planned for them in our kitchen, I'm so excited about that!  Aren't they beautiful?!
Next up were these enamel pitchers.  Love enamelware, especially the red variety.  They are so bright and cheery!  And this Campfire Marshmallow tin is so much fun!  It's summer on a can!  Can't wait to put some freshly cut flowers in it for our kitchen.  Less than 5 bucks for all of it.  :)
Hubby and I love vintage maps and so we grabbed these up, along with some vintage post cards from 1910 to add to my collection.  Super fun!  The maps were a quarter each while the vintage postcards were $2.50 each.
One of these maps is a map of Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda and is dated 1965.  I just think it's really cool so I'm planning to do something fun with it for our den redo.  The colors in the map are lovely, aren't they?.
We also scored some more vintage yard sticks to add to my always growing collection.  Thinking about a really cool idea using the yardsticks for my little guy's room.  He just loves them!
This is our collection so far....

And last but not least, we picked this table up for just 22 bucks!  It's all chippy and perfect!  I didn't have to do anything to it.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, yet, but I just couldn't pass it by.  The color is amazing and so is the green paint peaking through on the legs.  Here it is with the sides down.
And with the sides up....
Isn't the texture great on the top?
A close up.....
Love, love, love everything we picked up!  Each find will add a special touch to our home!

What are your favorite thrift finds?

Have a great day all!

P.S.  Stay tuned for a fun, yummy recipe to make with your summer peaches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top