A few days ago someone commented on our blog about seeing us mentioned in the newest issue of Romantic Country. I assumed they had just gotten us confused with someone else. Well, Monday night I took Lillie to the bookstore for a little bit and I flipped through a copy of the Fall issue of Romantic Country and was completely shocked and thrilled to see Dear Lillie mentioned on page 20! I was also excited to see Lu's gorgeous home featured in this issue and my lovely friends Anne and Kat is in it as well. Anyway, to say we are grateful and excited would be an understatement. I have to admit, though, I got credit for making the tutus (which my mom does) and the hats (which my sister, Dana does) but fortunately they were equally as excited to see Dear Lillie in a magazine and Lillie's photo so they didn't care! =)




On another note I have tried a couple of evenings now to photograph our newest tutu, The Lorelei, but still haven't gotten the shot I want. It will be available when we reopen our shop on September 1st. I love the soft, vintage look it has! It is ivory and has a pixie cut and is accented with a muted rose and lace ribbon. Here are a few photos of Lillie wearing it:



I tried to get some shots of both girls wearing it but didn't get any good ones.

Enough of this!

Lola was much happier snuggling with Mimi!



I am hoping I will get some shots that show the tutu a little bit better soon!


And now for the winner of out tutu giveaway:

CONGRATULATIONS! Send us an e-mail at dearlillie@hotmail.com letting us know if you would like the gray Lillabel Tutu or the Hot Pink one and your address and we will get it shipped on out to you!

Thank you all for entering. We have several more giveaways planned for the coming weeks!

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. I will be back either tomorrow or Friday with the first of two tutorials from projects in Jamie's Great Room. I have all of the photos ready to go I just need to finish up the text.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top