We are currently working on two projects to finish off Jamie and Josh's Great Room (both of which we will have tutorials for), but in the meantime I thought I would show you the mantel Jamie just finished in there (except for the moss balls on the right - she is planning on adding more of those as soon as she has some time to finish making them). I think she did a fabulous job. I am so jealous of her mirror! It is one of my favorite pieces in her home. I am hoping we will be able to finish the projects for the rest of the room today so we can photograph the whole room on Thursday and post it Friday but we shall see.








And here is my little munchkin after chowing down on one of Jamie's S'more cookies the other day. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top