I'm a little bit pillow crazy, probably because I can't walk away from pretty fabrics.  I love sewing them and changing them up all the time.  And they're an inexpensive way to change the look of a room.  I've been making different variations of this X pillow for years and thought it would be fun to make a burlap version.

I covered the button in the center with the striped portion of an authentic vintage grain sack I bought at a flea market.  The front is burlap, while the back and the X are canvas.  The pillow measures 18 inches x 18 inches.  Here is a view of the back.
It's fun, happy and makes me smile!  Soooooo, I've decided to give 1 away to one of you with the hope that it makes you smile, too.  I feel so blessed to have so many of you following my blog and leaving such nice comments and emails that I thought this would be a fun way to show my appreciation.  If you're interested in having this pretty pillow, all you have to do is leave a comment below and a winner will be randomly selected on Sunday, July 10 and I will announce it in Monday morning's (July 11) post.  
Have a happy day!

Update:  I'm hearing there have been some problems with commenting on Blogger.  If you are having trouble leaving a comment and are interested in putting your name in the hat for the pillow giveaway, send me an email at the address provided on the Contact page.  I'm so sorry for any trouble any of you have possibly had trying to leave a comment.

*********************COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED*************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top