Well, here is the second to last post on our Christmas decorating. Once we get our tree (hopefully this afternoon after Miss Lillie's nap) I will take pictures of our living room. Maybe next year I will be organized enough to have all of the Christmas decorating in one post! Actually with two wild ones running around next year probably not! Anyway, here is our master bedroom:


The fresh evergreen in this stocking has since been removed as Jon did not appreciate the mess it made every time he opened his sock drawer =).



Yes, I am seriously addicted to this book project. There is nothing better than a project that you like how it looks and is FREE! I think there will be about ten bundles of them around our house when I am done!  =)







And here is a picture of Lillie checking out the horses in Colonial Williamsburg on Saturday.
I can't believe her birthday is in just two days!

Don't forget today is the last day to get 15% off your order by using our BLOG15 discount code!
And also a reminder that we will be closing our shop at around midnight on Tuesday
and will not reopen until Sunday December 12th!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top