When we painted the kitchen and family room a few weeks ago I took the slipcovered wingback chairs that were in this room (you can see photos of this room with those chairs here) I decided to try switching the sets of chairs because I really liked how the slipcovered ones looked against the new darker gray mantel in the family room. So, I ended up moving these ones in here.  I think it looks a little bit dull right now with the autumn decor in there but I think I will really like it once we add some greenery in there for Christmas! And then I have some other greenery we usually have out the rest of the year. So, all in all, I am happy with the switch and I can't wait to show you this room again in a few weeks when we get it ready for Christmas!










Source List: 

Wall Color - Soft Chamois by Benjamin Moore
Sofa - by Lee Industries (was purchased for 1/3 the retail price 7 years ago)
Tufted Chairs - TJMaxx
Trunk - Found at an antique shop in Ashville, NC about 9 years ago
Small Gold Mirror - house warming gift from years ago
Mirror above Fireplace - family antique
Rug - Remnant from Lowe's
Side Table - also a gift from about 7 years ago, was from an antique shop in Camden, SC
Drapery Panels - Ritva Panels from IKEA
Curtain Rods - Lowe's
Zebra Pillow - I made them from fabric that was given to me about 7 years ago
Faux Cowhide Pillows - World Market
Antlers on the mantel - World Market
Wheat on mantel - I bundled it together from some wheat stalks I found at Hobby Lobby about 7 or 8 years ago
White Pumpkins - Savvy
Cable Knit Pillows - Birch Lane
Plaid Pillows - Target
In Everything Give Thanks Chalkboard Print - Dear Lillie


I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday! I'll be back later this week with our hot cocoa station.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top