Today I thought I would share with you some fun pink accents we added to our home this summer from Heritage Lace. They sent us several items from their PiP Studio line which my girls loved. In their minds everything should be pink. Ha!


We loved these cereal bowls.





I think my favorite part about both these little cups and the bowls is the fact that the print continues on the inside! It's such a fun and unexpected little touch.

The girls have hit the age where they love having tea parties so they loved the little server and tea set.

And these boxes are such a fun addition to their playroom.


This pillow has such a fun design stitched onto it.










You can see more info about their playroom along with before and afters and a detailed source list here in this post.







Thank you so much to Heritage Lace for providing us with these items. All opinions are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top