Although we still have a ways to go before it's finished I thought I would show you the progress we've made so far in our upstairs hall bathroom. We still need to add wallpaper, find mirrors (that has turned out to be a lot harder than I thought! I have found a few I like but they either haven't been in stock, or were the wrong size or just too expensive), add a window treatment and then do a little accessorizing so it's looking pretty blah, but still it's quite a bit of progress from where we started:




We hired a contractor to do all the big projects and we were so pleased with how it went! I am thrilled with the new tile floor that looks just like wood and we found our vanity on clearance at a local furniture store. It was almost 80% off. It wasn't at all the look I had planned on for this bathroom (I had originally planned on going with a marble counter) but I loved the look of it and couldn't beat the price so I decided to throw my other plan out the window and go with this.


The little chandelier is from Lowe's and the faucets are from Overstock. The little wallpaper sample is most likely what we are going to go with in here although I haven't decided for sure yet.

I do not miss the tiny mustard colored tub/shower! This tub is much deeper - yay!

And this is a horrible shot, but I was trying to show how close the tile floor looks to the real wood!

Once we have the bathroom complete I will do a full post with lots more details and a full source list.

I hope you all have a lovely rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top