A couple of days ago I was out shopping and came across these gorgeous mums in galvanized olive buckets at.............Walmart?!?!  Hard to believe, right?  And they were only 15 bucks!  I was so excited I almost ran my cart into a display of candles.  Yikes.


I wanted to let you all know about them.  I shared them on instagram and a few people said they weren't at their local Walmart.  We have a supercenter so maybe they are only available at those?  Anyway, can't hurt to check and maybe ask their gardening department if they can get them. 


And this isn't a paid advertisement, I just love to share a good deal. 

Honestly, I can't wait for the mums to be past their prime so I can use the adorable buckets.  My hubby surprised me with a second one so I will be using some outside as well.


Have a great day everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top