Tonight I thought I would show you a little peek into our kitchen. We are close to being done with it so I will hopefully be showing you the whole kitchen soon, but for now I want to at least show you one wall that we have finished (and in the last photo you can see a little more of the kitchen). I haven't styled the shelves yet - about two minutes after I had gotten them up I just grabbed stuff around the kitchen and put things up there, so I will probably change out what's on them once I have a chance.

The clock was a Joss and Main purchase several months ago during one of the events we curated for them.


Everything on the top shelf is from White Home Market in New Hampshire except the serving tray which was a gift from my mother-in-law. The vase on the bottom shelf is from IKEA, the tulips are from Savvy, the chalkboard art can be purchased here, the frame is from Target and the canisters were wedding gifts from Williams-Sonoma.






 

You can see a little more of the kitchen in this shot. I am only halfway done with the island - I've stripped the top but still need to sand it down and restain it as well give the bottom part a fresh coat of paint. 


Also we have now restocked our 12 by 20 give thanks pillow covers!

I'll be back next to show you our den/study! Have a fabulous week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top