I showed you Jamie and Josh's new nursery along with some photos of their dining room last week and now I will show you the last set of photos I took of their home during my last trip up to NH. Today I am showing you the other wall of their dining room and the new hutch Jamie has placed between the windows. She found the piece at a consignment shop and even though it wasn't what she had in mind, it was well-made and a steal! By just painting it and then adding some chicken wire and changing out the hardware she was able to freshen it up and make it the perfect addition to their dining room!

As you can see from the before picture which was taken at the consignment shop, the piece was in great shape - it just didn't go with the room.

 


 





 



I am not sure of the paint color she used but I think it was Brandon Beige by Benjamin Moore. I am writing this post pretty late at night so I can't text her but I will try to confirm that with Jamie later today and update this post.

I hope you all have a blessed Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top