We've been busy up here in NH! Yesterday I photographed Jamie's nursery and also some new things in her dining room and a couple of new products. We've also been working on yardwork at "Jason's house" and today I am planning on painting the front door and then priming the kitchen cabinets - or at least getting started on them. The granite has been installed and the new appliances are in (except for the hood) and we found some wood for the island countertop, so things are starting to take shape. Even if we don't have everything done (which we probably won't) I'm hoping we will have made enough progress on the kitchen to at least take some "during" type shots before we head back home. 

In the meantime, though, I wanted to share with you some photos of the beautiful kitchen of one of our readers who I have gotten to know well. She is so talented. I know you all will love what she has done with her kitchen!

A few weeks ago we shared some of the photos that readers had sent in of their framed chalkboard prints. We shared quite a few photos of Kris Pool's dining room where she had one of our Easter downloads framed. We got all sorts of e-mails asking to see more of her home and she was kind enough to take some photos of her kitchen for me so I could share it all with you!

 














Paint Colors:
Walls are a custom color similar to Behr Gentle Rain
Cabinets are a custom color similar to Behr Seaside Sand
Island is a custom color similar to Behr Wanderer
Doors are Behr Dusty Mountain


Granite:
The dark counters are Absolute Black
The island is Delicatus White
Other Details:
Pillows:  Target, Joss and Main, Dear Lillie, and my own.   
Chairs:  Target (painted twice, recovered 3 times by now).  
Wicker bench:  Target.  
Large clock:  Target, I think.
 Baskets in cubbies:  Target
Cloche and stand and milk bottles:  Hobby Lobby
Kennebunkport sign:  LL Bean (customizable to any city)
Large ceramic pears:  Ballard Designs
 Rug:  Kohls
Scale clock:  Antique Farmhouse.com
Wonderful World print: Dear Lillie
Large iron spice rack:  custom made on Ebay years ago
“Easter” sign:  My own
Ivory marble and iron riser:  Napastyle catalog
 Ivory pitcher:  Target
Slate riser:  JK Adams online

 And here are a few pictures of her dining room:

Oh how I love that clock! =) In fact,  I am in the middle of editing photos of Jamie's nursery right now that have that same clock (which we used at her shower) in it! 


 Thank you so much, sweet Kris for sharing your home with all of us today!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top