After having no luck at the barn and apple orchard that I showed you yesterday I took the girls to my uncle's to play in the playhouse that my great grandparent's built for their two children and that four generations have now played in.  While Lillie was playing I chased Lola around. She was working on apple number two from the orchard.



Then I thought maybe I could get something with them sitting on a little bench they thought was cute. Lola still had a mouthful of apple though...
  which she kept chewing...

and chewing...

Back to the playhouse they went and of course Lola went back to eating her apple again!

So, there you have it! I'm going to give it one more try this weekend and then throw in the towel! =)

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top