Yesterday I finished making a bench to go with our farmhouse table. I am hoping to get it photographed later this week. I took photos as I went so I can do a tutorial, although it might be another week or so before I get to that. Today I thought I would show you the autumn changes we have made in our family room so far.



The wreath was from Pier 1 several years ago. The pumpkins were both from Hobby Lobby (I think) quite a few years ago. I purchased them after Halloween when they were just a dollar or two and then painted them. We finally have real pumpkins here in Williamsburg. We've bought a few for our front doorstep and I hope to get some more to add in here and replace these faux ones once the weather gets a little cooler. It's nice having the fake ones, though, while we are waiting for it to cool down a bit.


And yes, we've added another little spot for toys in this room. Not too long ago I got this basket at TJ Maxx. Last fall I did a post on where we hid all of our toys. Back then Lola was just a few months old so she really didn't have any, it was just Lillie's stuff. Now that Lola's toys have been added to the mix we had to find one more little spot to help contain them. =)









Another painted pumpkin:


I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top