I am so excited to be able to tell you all that Lillie and Lola are getting another cousin! Jamie and Josh are expecting their first baby early next March! These were the first photos I took when we arrived in NH this summer and I have been patiently waiting until this week when Jamie starts her second trimester to tell you all! (She's much more patient than I am - haha). Anyway, we are all thrilled and cannot wait to meet their little bundle of joy. They are going to make such fabulous parents. In another month or two they will find out if it's a boy or girl and then the fun of helping decorate a nursery and planning a baby shower begins! I can't wait!

Lillie's pretty excited too, and I am sure Lola will be once she's aware of what's happening. One day last week Lillie asked me for a box. I asked her what it was for and she said she couldn't tell me because it was a secret. I told her I needed to know the general idea of what the box was for to make sure it was safe and she informed me she was making a special present for Jamie's baby. I of course, gave her the box and a few minutes later saw her stuffing two toys that she plays with quite often into it. It was so sweet. After a few minutes though I saw her wrinkle her brow and then she looked at me and said, "Actually, I think I might still need these. Maybe I should give it something else." Ahh - yes, that's more like a three year old. The night before that we were in Target and cut through the baby section. She squealed when she saw a few of the outfits but I told her that Lola was too big now for the ones she was pointing to and she responded, "No mom, not for Lola, can we get them for Jamie's baby!"

It was so sweet taking these photos under the same tree that Josh proposed to Jamie!



I also wanted to let you all know we just officially stocked our first batch of our Silent Night, Holy Night pillow cover sets!








I hope you all have a fabulous week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top