As you all know, I love silhouettes. And I love Crafted by Kerstin!  She has made four items for me so far that I absolutely adore and I just ordered three more from her. I wear my necklace pretty much every day and they make such fabulous gifts. I have ordered several different style necklaces, as well as keychains and have been absolutely thrilled with each item. I think part of why I love her items so much is that not only is Kerstin an extremely talented silhouette artist but she is an absolute pleasure to work with. Anyway, I am thrilled to be teaming up with her again to offer you all another giveaway!

In honor of Father's Day she is giving away a pair of 


 How cool are they? If you have never been to Kerstin's shop I highly recommend you head on over and visit. She has so many fabulous things to offer. I love these custom vinyl silhouettes.
 

They come in both black and white and are just $18 for a 5 by 7 or $20 for an 8 by 10.

This one is customizable with your choice of logo or monogram
How cool would this be for a graduation gift?

 I love this necklace which is really similar to mine! 

And I know I have shown them before but here are a few of the items she has made for me:



So, how can you win the custom cuff links?
 
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post!
You don't have to have a blog to enter, either. If you aren't a blogger, just enter a comment and then where it says "comment as" scroll down near the bottom and click on anonymous. However, if you do that, make sure to leave your e-mail address so we can confirm that you are the winner. If we draw the name of someone who doesn't leave any identifying information we will simply draw a new name. Make sure to check back here on the blog to collect your prize!
You can comment each day if you would like to up your chances!


For an extra entry simply visit Crafted By Kerstin 
 and come back here and tell us your favorite item! 

Or "Like" Crafted by Kerstin on Facebook and come back here and comment that you did for another extra entry!

This giveaway runs through Monday evening.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
I should be back tomorrow with the free June download. 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top