Shortly after returning back to New Hampshire after sweet little Blake went home to be with Jesus, Jamie wrote this on the chalkboard in her kitchen with a photo of him below it. When I was home a few weeks ago she asked if I would write it on a board for her to put above her kitchen window. I rushed through it the last night I was there and I have to say I am not happy with how it turned out but maybe eventually I will have time to fix it.





Also we restocked the Elizabeth Table Runner this morning!

Jamie and Josh were down here recently for a super quick visit. When they arrived we realized Jamie was perfectly coordinated with Lillie and Lola. =) Unfortunately it was extremely hot and the sun was so bright so I only took a couple of pictures.



I hope you have a fabulous Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top