I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. The sun's been shining here and we have been alternating between the great outdoors and the television thanks to March Madness. We also made the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Jamie's post on Friday. Jamie warned me I might find them a little too buttery tasting so we added a little white sugar and a little more flour than the recipe called for, and I am embarrassed to say we have already eaten them all! Ugh! We did only make half a batch, but even so, they should have at least lasted us the whole weekend! Oh well, Lillie and I sure did enjoy them. Now we will have to try to not make them again for a while....although, I am already dreaming of making them again right now.

Lillie gave us quite the laugh yesterday as we were pulling out of our driveway. When we were hopping in the car she saw a cute little boy a little older than her riding his bike down the street. She ran over to him and chatted with him for a bit and told him she could ride bikes with him later but she was headed to the park right now (all the while he just stared at her and smiled nicely but was probably thinking, I have no idea who you are - haha). Anyway, as we were backing out of the driveway she very dramatically exclaimed, "Oh no! I forgot to tell that cute boy my name and my phone number!" Jon and I got quite the kick out of that. How does she even know that you are supposed to give a boy your phone number? I think we are going to have our hands full when she gets a little older.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in real quickly with some links to some of our posts from Easter last year. Thanks to pinterest we've been getting e-mails regarding some of the projects and so I thought I would make the original posts easier to find by linking them here.


You can find out more about the Easter Egg Topiaries and Wreaths here in this post:


You can see the rest of our Easter decorating as well as a tutorial for book page covered eggs here in this post.




Also we will have more of the bunny silhouette pillows available tomorrow:

 And we will have more He Has Risen ones available towards the middle of this week.

I will have a new free Easter download available for you all soon. Hopefully later this week. We started doing a little Easter decorating this past week. It doesn't look a whole lot different than last year right now though because I haven't done any new projects. I've just been using last years stuff although things are in different places. Hopefully I will have something to show you all soon. I did finally get our armoire for the upstairs hall finished this weekend and I can't wait to show you all - hopefully I will have time to get the post done for tomorrow!



I hope you all have a blessed Sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top