Hey there!  I apologize for the lack of posts recently and the lack of commenting on your blogs, as well.  Holidays are tough and this one was a doozy.  But I'm looking forward to what's in store for the New Year.  And I'm looking forward to getting back to regular blogging.  With that said, I wanted to share one of my favorite sayings........ 
After posting pics of my newly renovated studio at our shop, I received a lot of emails asking what the difficult to read quote is on the chalkboard on the wall.  So I thought I'd share it. And for anyone wondering, that chalkboard is just a piece of plywood painted with chalkboard paint.  I suppose that I could've put a frame around it but hey, I was lazy. :)
"If the divine creator has taken pains to give us delicious and exquisite things to eat, the least we can do is prepare them well and serve them with ceremony."  Fernand Point.
I love this quote as well.  I found it in one of my favorite cookbooks from Charlie Trotter.  

What are your favorite sayings or quotes?  As always, I'd love for you to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top