Sorry, I know I am cutting it a little close. I said we would post the winner Saturday and there is only one hour left. It was a busy day here as usual. Anyway, here are the last pictures of Jamie and Josh's house. Last year we decorated their entry area a bit more because they were having a big Christmas party. This year we just used the leftover stuff once we were done decorating the rest of the downstairs so we just did something really simple on this side table. The photos of the other side of the hall didn't come out at all so I can't post those.



This is what the other side of the room looked like last year:

And now for the winner of the Silent Night pillow cover:

Congratulations to Heather!

Send us an e-mail to dearlillie@hotmail.com with your address and we will get it shipped right out to you just in time for Christmas!

I hope you all are having a beautiful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top