I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Can you believe Christmas is just 11 days away? I normally am done with my Christmas shopping by the beginning of December but life has been so crazy this year I have only bought 3 or 4 gifts so far - ahhhh! That's not good news seeing how I have a large family. Haha! 

Anyway, here are some shots of Jamie and Josh's dining room. Again, in here we just stuck with items they already had and added in some of the red ticking stripe fabric and fresh cut greenery. I was able to take the photos of their living room in good lighting but had to take the rest of the pictures when the lighting was pretty poor so these pictures are a little blurry but at least you can get the idea of what the room looks like.



They actually have a wing back chair that is going to go in that corner but it is being recovered right now so that little chair is filling the spot for the time being. I can't wait until the wing back chair is ready. I think it will look beautiful there!



I want to steal this sled! =)











I also wanted to let you all know that we have just a few Christmas items left in stock. They have all been discounted and now we are offering an 
Just use the code Holiday25 when checking out.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top