I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! It has been a hectic last few days here so this will be a quick post but I just wanted to share a few pictures of my little Strawberry Shortcakes!








My mom made their tutus, the  tights were from a random costume shop online and the hats were from Coconut Crochet.

And yes, this is similar to last year with the tutu, white thermal and braids. We just switched up the colors and headpieces a bit. Here Lillie was last year as a little Pocahontas:


We also wanted to let you know we just restocked our  

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! I don't know about you guys but I am soooo excited that it is November 1st. This is my favorite time of year! Time to get to work on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Lillie's birthday. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top