As I mentioned in my last post I am going to be starting on my Christmas decorating next week so I have started looking through my photos from last December for a little inspiration. I helped my sister, Jamie decorate her home and I like how that turned out better than our house did last year. We used pretty much all natural elements and kept it really simple.

 Here is Jamie and Josh's dining room:






 Here is their entryway:




 And their Family Room:




And lastly their breakfast nook:


 And here are a few shots from our home last Christmas:




Lillie's Room:



Our room:




 We will be offering two versions of burlap stockings similar to the ones shown on our mantel from last year as well as one similar to the soft fleece one my mom made for Lillie's room. It will still probably be a couple of weeks before the burlap ones are done but the fleece ones will be available next week!

In the meantime we have two new Christmas items available today:

First we have these Drummer Boy Coaster sets:

And we also have a new script pillow. 
These ones are printed extra large for a bold, graphic look.


I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top