Hey there!  I just couldn't hold out any longer.  I'm so anxious for fall decorating that I decided to spruce up a little corner in the den for the upcoming change in season.  I was inspired by this gorgeous, dark green throw at Ikea.  The rich dark color is perfect for fall and the cozy blanket invites you to snuggle up with it and watch a good movie with someone you love.  I just had to have it!  I thought it would be perfect with our white arm chair in the den.
The dark green color is scrumptious, and the perfect back drop to the new pillow I made from the coffee sack jackpot I got the other day.
I picked up 14 burlap coffee sacks at my local farm supply store this past weekend for around 15 bucks!!  Got all kinds of projects planned for those.  So, if you are looking for some, check out your local farm stores.
I think this might be my new favorite corner in the house!
And I love this pillow and olive throw together with the crisp white chair so much!  I'm gonna have to make more of them!  The pillows aren't the most comfortable thing to lean on so we just throw them in the floor when we sit in the chair.  But they sure are pretty to look at, aren't they?
I can't wait for fall!  The gorgeous array of deep rich colors, the piles of pretty leaves, cooler nights, Halloween, football, yummy comfort food, the scent of pumpkin spice scented candles burning all around the house and cuddling up with your family.  That's what fall is to me.  What about you?
Happy almost weekend!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top