Hi!  Happy day to you!  Finished up with a burlap drawstring bag for my bread boards and I have to say that I think it's the cutest little thing!  Get ready for a lot of photos! ;)
I really wanted something lovely to keep my special boards in and at the same time, I wanted to make the bag pretty special, too.
The bag is made from 100% burlap and the drawstring is natural hemp twine.  I stenciled the initials of my Etsy shop, Vintage Home Designs, on my bag, but for anyone who wants this bag and purchases it from my shop, I will put any initials or numbers you would like, with a limit of four.  I thought it would also be special to put your child's birth month, or you and your sweetie's anniversary month.   Or, if they are a gift, you could request the initials of the person you are buying it for.  Wouldn't that make the recipient feel pretty special!
I can only do up to 4 letters or numbers.  This bag will be listed in my Etsy shop for $10 + 4.95 shipping.   I will be setting it up as a custom pre order listing so convo me on Etsy to let me know what monogram or numbers you would like after you purchase the bag.
They look great sitting in the kitchen or you could hang them from a hook or put on a pretty shelf in the dining room.  I love their rustic feel and anyone who reads my blog knows that I LOVE that, and hope you will, too. :)
And for those of you who have purchased walnut boards, they will fit perfectly in these bags, as well!  We are desperately huntin' for some rough walnut so I can start making those boards for you again.
 The bag measures 9 1/2" x 14 1/2".   If you're interested, hop on over to my Etsy shop!

Have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top