Lola turned three months old last Friday! I had intended on taking and posting an updated picture of her then but that didn't happen. I have discovered that trying to coordinate pretty much anything with two small children is nearly impossible. Finally, yesterday, while Lillie was napping I was able to take a few shots really quickly before it started to rain. This one was my favorite.



I think if Jason were writing this post he would have used this quote instead of the one above:

"It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born.  This is not necessarily cause for alarm.  The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money."  ~Elinor Goulding Smith


And here it is with a few different Flora Bella actions:





I hope you all have a marvelous day! We will be back tomorrow with a pillow giveaway!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top