Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!  In honor of the occasion, I thought I'd post a pic of the flag wall art I made for my little guy's room.  I just used extra pieces of hardwood flooring, a star cookie cutter and craft paint.  He loves it and it didn't cost a thing.  It's nice to still have a child young enough that wants me to decorate his room.   My teenagers want their own styles, and that's okay, too.  :)
We've had so much fun this weekend celebrating and spending time together.   My favorite kind of weekend. :)

P.S.  I'm in the process of trying to slipcover my ugly den sofa after being inspired by this settee in Anthropologie.  I'm just crazy about it and wanted to try to create a similar version.  It's the most frustrating thing ever It isn't easy, that's for sure, but I'm determined to get it done.....I hope.  :)  Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top