2 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup whole milk
1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 12 cup or 6 large cup muffin pan or line each cup with a paper liner. I use unbleached parchment paper that I tear into 8 in x 8 in squares and press into each cup with a small glass, for a more rustic look, it's cheaper, I always have parchment paper and I don't have to wash the pan.
2. Sift together the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla.
4. Combine with the dry ingredients, being very careful not to overmix. Only mix until combined. Lightly fold in your blueberries.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling until almost full. Bake until risen and golden 25 to 30 minutes or when a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack and serve warm.