I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Sorry- I have literally spent all of ten minutes on my computer these past few days so I still haven't finished catching up on e-mails and am way behind on blog reading but I just wanted to do a quick post with the last of my Easter projects this year. I made this wreath using two different tutorials from Jones Design Company.  You can find the first tutorial if you click here and the second one of you click here. I used a cotton fabric instead of burlap because I didn't have enough burlap left from my last project and didn't feel like heading out to get more. I already had all of the supplies except for the wreath form so I was able to do this whole wreath for just $3.50! I really like how it looks in real life, but it was hard to photograph for some reason.  (For a tutorial on the moss letters click here).







 And here is the "He Is Risen" print. I had hoped to play around with it some more because it is a little more modern/graphic looking than I normally like it has been a bit hectic here the last few days so I am just going to go ahead and put it up like this. I still haven't been able to figure out how to upload PDF files so these are just really large JPG's and hopefully will print out okay, although they may be a little blurry - sorry! Once I figure out how to do PDF's I will start uploading prints that way.
 






Now I am going to try to get my porch finished before the baby arrives! I hope you all have a fabulous week! I also wanted to wish my parents a very happy 30th anniversary today! I love you!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top