This post will be short and sweet, as I didn't get a whole lot of time this weekend to focus specifically on the house.

Saturday we had a neighborhood yard sale, so since we had nothing of our own to sell, Brad went up into the attic to see what he could find. He emerged with an old record player, a ton of vintage trophies, paintings of clowns and birds, a humidifier, ski boots, and golf bag wheelers. We added in the old palm tree rugs and a couple ceramic yard statues, and we were in business.

By 11am, we had made a cool $12.50. Woo hoo! Success. That almost pays for the new cyan ink cartridge I already had to order last night because I've been doing mucho printing around here.

I've finally filled my office shelves with the first lineup:


So today was spent printing and making product shots—I've got a long ways to go but it feels nice to finally get started and see it all coming together. Here's a sneak peak of one finalized design:


And here's one of my favorites in action on our bedroom wall:




Our bedroom is coming along! Soon I'll be making an upholstered headboard... as soon as I can find a free weekend. Agh, I wish this was my full time job.

Oh, and Brad finished installing and mounting the sunroom speakers:



So that means entire house sound system install: 100% done! That feels good. Now to complete the other 8,293 things on the list.... one weekend at a time. Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top