It has been a particularly LONG week so as usual, I am horribly behind on blogging and even more so on e-mails - ahhh! Although it has been a LONG week and I am beyond exhausted it has been a pretty good week. The Tribe won both of their last two games which has made for a happy household =), I turned 29 - yikes, and we had a pretty busy week for this time of year in our shop. For those of you that have asked, yes, I will be making one more small batch of the pillows and hopefully will have them ready to sell on Monday morning although I am not sure. If not I hope to at least have them ready by Tuesday. I have several blog posts I want to do but haven't had time. Hopefully I will get to them this coming week. In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to have another little giveaway! Our Valentine's shirts are ready to go and will be for sale in our  shop when we reopen Monday morning (actually I normally reopen it late Sunday night that way I won't forget when I get up on Monday morning). 

I thought over the weekend, though, we could give  one away! 
The winner can choose between the Je T'aime shirt (which is available in onesies size 3/6 months all the way up to women's XXL and can come with or without the bow) or the pink Elizabeth Barrett Browning Silhouette one (which is available in onesies size 3/6 months up to girls size 6). The rules are the same as always for our giveaways:

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post!

You don't have to have a blog to enter, either. If you aren't a blogger, just enter a comment and then where it says "comment as" scroll down near the bottom and click on anonymous. However, if you do that, make sure to leave your e-mail address so we can confirm that you are the winner. If we draw the name of someone who doesn't leave any identifying information we will simply draw a new name. Make sure to check back here on the blog to collect your prize!

You can comment each day if you would like to up your chances!

For an extra entry become a follower of our blog!

Just write "follower" as a second comment so it counts as an entry.

You can enter until 9PM Sunday evening (tomorrow) and then I will post the winner either late Sunday or early Monday! 

Here is Lillie wearing one of the Je T'aime thermals. I ended up printing them in black instead of red so they could be more versatile. You can choose to have yours plain or with the chiffon bow. I cannot wait for spring to start taking photos outside again. I am getting really bored using her window seat over and over! Fortunately, Miss Lillie was in a great mood when I was taking pictures today but she was singing and dancing which made it lots of fun because she was in such a silly mood, but really hard to get a good shot of the actual shirt.   




 With the bow
Top Left: Kid's Thermal sizes 2 -12, 
Top Right: Long sleeve Onesie sizes 3/6 months - 18/24 months, 
Bottom Left: Women's Thermal sizes S- XXL, 
Bottom Right: Women's Racerback Longer Length Tank Sizes S-XXL

Without the bow
Top Left: Kid's Thermal sizes 2 -12, 
Top Right: Long sleeve Onesie sizes 3/6 months - 18/24 months, 
Bottom Left: Women's Thermal sizes S- XXL, 
Bottom Right: Women's Racerback Longer Length Tank Sizes S-XXL


I don't have any good shots yet of the pink shirt but here is a closeup of one of the onesies.

And here is my growing belly! Jon and I went out to dinner at the beginning of the week and seeing how I finally had makeup on and had brushed my hair I thought I would have him take a shot of my baby bump. Well, this is NOT a cropped photo - this is what happens when poor Jon is in charge of taking the picture - haha! I think he thought I was just being bossy as usual when I told him he was too close!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top