My blogging has been slacking again lately. I have been crawling in bed between three and four most nights this week and then Lillie wakes up around 7:30 full of energy and ready to start the day. The good news is I have officially gotten ALL of our Dear Lillie packages shipped. I got most of them out Thursday and the last few out Friday once paypal shipping started cooperating again. So everyone that ordered things from us this week should have them by Monday or Tuesday, I would think! Ahhh - it is such a relief to have that taken care of. I also finally got most of our one hundred Christmas cards finished, although I still have a handful I need to get addresses for. Lillie and I finished our Christmas shopping today and starting on the wrapping tonight. Oh my - talk about taking forever! Wrapping presents used to be one of my absolute favorite things to do, but with Lillie helping it is quickly becoming one of my least favorite things - haha! Oh well.

Anyway, onto the exciting things:

First: I am officially past the half-way mark of my pregnancy - yay!!!!!!!


Second: We had another sonogram on Thursday and although they had told us at our last sonogram they thought it was a girl it was still pretty early to tell for sure. Well on Thursday they said it was 

MOST DEFINITELY A GIRL

YAY!!!!!! Needless to say, I am really really excited! After Christmas I can't wait to get started on her nursery! We have all of the big things from Lillie but it will still be fun to paint and do some decorating and change our guest room into a nursery!


(This is actually a picture from our last sonogram because my scanner is refusing to cooperate right now so I can't post pictures from our latest sonogram where she is much bigger! Once my scanner decides to be agreeable I will change this out for a more recent shot.) 

And THIRD (but not nearly as exciting as the first two) : We have officially hit the 1000 follower mark so for our next post we will have another giveaway!!!! I am going to try to do it before we head to Chapel Hill on Monday!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top