Yay! I am so excited to show you all our newest items that we will have for sale in October! My sister, Jamie, is down here for a visit this week and brought with her some presents. Two of the gifts were matching scarves she made for Miss Lillabel and I. I am in love with them! They are so soft and pretty and the perfect color gray that has just a hint of a lavendar undertone which is gorgeous! She will be listing them in our shop in October. They will probably also be available in ivory and black and maybe navy as well. I think I am going to beg for one in every color!

Lillie wearing her adorable scarf:






Jamie modeling my scarf .
(After a lovely bout of morning sickness I was not in a mood to have my picture taken - haha!)


Close - up of the women's scarf.


I am super excited too, because Jamie is going to make pillows and a blanket for the end of the bed in this fabric with the same ruffles on it for Lillie's big girl room. As soon as they are done I will FINALLY take pictures of her room. I can't wait to show you all.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Be sure to stop by again soon because we are going to be hosting a mini-giveaway this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top