I don't have time to write now, but wanted to post a few photos from today! I took a ton of them and will post more when I have more time.

Lillian Annabel and Abigail Grace (I think they are going to be "kindred spirits" just like Anne and Diana!)


This is my cousin Cathy and her husband Jason's youngest child - Abigail Grace! Isn't she just the most beautiful baby you ever saw?


Lillabel

Both Abby and Lillie are wearing Dear Lillie tutus and Lillie's jacket and Abby's hair clip are from Joyfolie. Lillie is wearing one of Joyfolie's newest pair of shoes in the top photo, although it is hard to see. I have some better pictures of those that I cannot wait to share once I have a bit more time. The jacket is one of my most favorite things ever! I wish Jessica made them in my size!
And don't forget to enter our contest and our give-away! Just scroll down to find them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top