"I have found the one my heart loves..." Song of Solomon 3:4

Today my husband, Jonathan, turns 30!!!! Ahhhh - we are getting old, and starting to actually FEEL old! He is the most amazing husband a girl could ever ask for and the most wonderful father to our little girl. I am so blessed and thankful to be married to him and am so excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with him! Happy Birthday, my love!

This is him when we first met back during my sophmore year and his senior year of college. (We didn't actually start dating until the following summer). Isn't he cute?

This is us about to head out to dinner to celebrate one year of dating.

And here we are on our wedding day

So excited to become parents! (And nervous!)

Heading home from the hospital with tiny baby Lillian Annabel!

My two loves!


Our family on Lillabel's first birthday!

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Also, today is the last day to enter our Mini Give-Away. Scroll down to the next post to enter! And don't forget to check back tomorrow when we announce the winner and start our April Give-Away where we will be giving away our Adeliene Dress!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top